March 18, 2020
To Our Valued Clients,
As the entire world tries to cope with the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are writing to share our business operations strategy during this unprecedented crisis. Our objective is to provide uninterrupted service and to keep our employees healthy, stay fully staffed, and remain responsive to your needs.
Two years ago, we embarked on a journey to establish a disaster recovery and business continuity strategy that would keep our customers protected during any type of disaster or local business disruption. We completed and implemented the entire solution back in June 2019. Our timing was impeccable considering the COVID-19 crisis we are now facing.
As of March 17th, in compliance with local San Diego health orders, we have put our disaster preparedness and a business continuity plan in place:
- Most employees are now working remotely. The rest of our staff that continue to work in our local office are separated to avoid physical contact with one another.
- Cleaning routines in the office have been increased to prevent any surface spread of COVID-19.
- Our local San Diego Central Station will be fully staffed from 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Our Disaster Recovery Centers will monitor and dispatch alarms overnight and on weekends.
- Local staff will be available for assistance or emergencies 24 hours a day.
- Service and installation technicians that are required to visit customer locations are taking necessary health precautions by using gloves and masks where appropriate.
- Any employee with any signs of illness will not report to work.
While we anticipate the minimal overall impact on our operations, we sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience while we all get through this unparalleled situation together.